Thursday, April 22, 2010

Speeches

Panic! no not the band...like literally....I freakin' out...my brain feels empty...Its all debate lah....not that I'm blaming it or anything...but those who're debaters would know how i feel....once you join debate,it's like you're using every ounce of that already-almost-empty-from-add-maths brain juice of yours...it's so frustrating when you have the ideas in yourhead..but you just can't seem to portray it in words...:( and Ihaven't even written out my speech out yet....an 8 minute speech btw..ughh

I just don't feel welcomed anymore...sure at first it was so fun...skipping class together...bincang-ing together...laughing together...now i just don't feel welcomed...its getting very awkward nowadays...I don't have a say to ANYTHING...I don't know if I should post this or not lah..

Am I 'that' mean? I don't think I am...But why the sarcasms? why the 'jokes'? I don't mind if you guys make fun of my sound effects...but tryto understand my friggin human feelings lah...sometimes you guys can be soo childish..sorry lah kalau ter-kasar bahasa kan...but where else am I supposed to say it?

No comments:

Post a Comment