Sunday, July 25, 2010

Kitty Cat

yup..It's time for another blog post..not a long on I'm afraid...but you know what they say...the short ones usually give the best of meanings.. :D

22nd July...

was supremely random..she gave us cake hehe...and you know how I am around food.. then I gave her the present....the one i bought the day before...honestly..i was scared..i kept thinking about how she would react when she opens my present...seriously..who would give someone a cat plushie??

and then she called me..after school...she said it was cute..and sweet..and adorable...and that really made my day :D all those hours of worrying vanished...and guess what? i was playing tokens haha.. (not gambling..lol..the games :D )

WHAT THE??? I can't upload pictures :D

p/s: happy belated birthday wifey..this post is for you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment