Thursday, November 4, 2010

Do you have it?

I know I'm supposed to start with the list thing.. But I guess I'll skip it for a while and talk about other random things. A LOT of things happened these past few months and I would very much like to blog about those events.. Like how normal people would :/ They'll be old news.. but wth??

Let me start with my newest/latest/recent (i don't know which one is better to use) addiction.. X-Factor. Wai Min told me about it last year. Saying that I should watch it. That it's good and whatever.. Well then, I thought maybe it's just the same as AI.. I mean.. they're both singing competitions and all kan? but when i randomly listened to a contestant sing.. and it was..well.. wonderful.

ooh oooh.. let me show you the video :D

owh wait... I can't!! :( I'll post it in the next post :D

talking about X-Factor.. You guys should REALLY watch the show..online of course.. Read these names.. memorise them.. and watch them on youtube..Matt Cardle, Rebecca Ferguson, Katie Waissel, Cher Llyod and Paije.. They. Are. Orgasmic. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment